One-day checkup (4 hours)
The one-day check-up package lasts 4 hour and includes:
- blood and urine tests to assess the state of your health (blood sugar, cholesterol, kidney and liver functions, signs of prostate cancer, thyroid function and signs of infection);
- an ECG (electrocardiogram);
- a stress test to assess your heart’s stress tolerance*;
- an ultrasound of the organs in your abdominal cavity (including the prostate for men);
- spirography (testing your breathing function);
- an X-ray of your lungs
- and an appointment with a cardiologist/internist to discuss the results of your tests.
Depending on any health problems you have, you can also attend a consultation with a specialist of your choosing and, if necessary, undergo relevant testing as part of your overall check-up. The cost of this consultation and testing will be added to the price of your package.
*A stress test conducted by a medical institution difference from the one done at sports clubs. We don’t evaluate your physical availability, but the functioning of your cardiac blood supply while making a physical effort
To make a booking or in case of any questions, do not hesitate to contact our representative:
- e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- phone +372 620 7987*
*Your phone calls will be answered from Mo–Fr at 8.00 (AM)–16.30 (PM) EET. For phone calls that have been made later than 16.30 (PM) callbacks will be made in the morning the next working day.